Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Removable Snap On & Off Lace Shorts


Lace shorts are emerging everywhere! These are so cute and trendy right now. I was scared to commit to sew lace on my shorts so I found a way to have the best of both worlds. DIY Snap On/Off Lace shorts. Now my shorts that can be worn with or without lace. Your favorite shorts can have two different looks. Very cute and you don’t have to give-up your favorite pair of shorts. Check out the Craft Inspirations and DIY to make some for yourself. I LOVE MINE!!! I've worn them like three the past week, hehe!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! Could also be done with velcro sewn inside around the legs, using the soft fuzzy side on the shorts and the hook/rough side on the lace.

    Love your blog!

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea too!!! Thanks for sharing that!

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea!! Gives my cutoffs more versatility :)

    ReplyDelete